Sunday, August 21, 2011

Turns out it was good therapy!

So, as you have probably noticed, our blog has well, been suffering.  Life is busy and as my sisters get more and more children with demands that need to be taken care of, blogging has been put on the back burner...as it should!  I totally believe that blogging can obsess a person and if blogging is interfering with your mothering--or life in general, you probably better take a step back. 

Then there is me.  Little old Judi sitting here bored and needing an outlet.  Turns out, I actually enjoy writing.  It is therapeutic I guess.  So, I am going to keep writing.  I am sure my sisters will join me when they have time (but if they don't write, know they are doing a fabulous job being mothers to some 28+ children!!!!)

So read on if you want (I'll be writing), read a good book if you would rather (I love good BOOKS!), or go read Pioneer Woman...she's always good for a few laughs (I dream of being Ree, her life seems romantic :)

But the saga will live on--my life is always a saga!


1 comment:

Tami said...

Judes, I still read your blog! Keep on writing! I find it very interesting and uplifting to read the "saga" even if it doesn't have a daily post. Keep up the good work!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...