Friday, January 28, 2011

Hi I am Katie!

Hi, I am Katie and I am the second sister. I live in New Mexico and am the only one that lives outside of Utah. I am happily married to my high school sweetheart Dan. He is a wonderful husband and father. I love him so much!


I have three children, twins that are almost seven and a little crazy girl who is almost four. The twins are in first grade and are doing really well. Lizzie my three year old is my little buddy. She spends her day with me and we have so much fun.


We had to do invitro for all of our children. It was really hard and painful, but we are batting 3 for 2 and very blessed. I am done with invitro and my son didn't think it was fair that he was out numbered so we got a Yorkie puppy two years ago. His name is Optimus Prime and he is a total Momma's boy. He is my little baby.

I love sports. I played volleyball and basketball in high school. I still play a lot of volleyball. I love to watch football with my husband. I love to read. My husband bought me a kindle for christmas and I am loving it! I am learning how to decorate cakes right now. The next great baker has really inspired me.

I love my life and my family!!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...