Monday, January 24, 2011

All About Millie

Hello!  I'm Millie.  I am the youngest in our family so I have six wonderful older sisters and an amazing older brother.  I love my family and I don't mind having so many older siblings to help me and love me.  
I am married to my high school sweetheart Robert and we are so happy together.  I met Robert on the bus to band camp the summer after eighth grade and I instantly knew I wanted to marry him.  Robert eventually came to the same conclusion several years later and two months after he returned from his two year mission for the LDS church we were married.  A year later our daughter Aurora was born.  She is now a year old and the joy of our lives.  Robert is working on his bachelor's degree at the University of Utah and hopes to go to medical school in a year or so.  I stay home with Aurora and take care of our family and our very small, very old apartment at the university's family housing.  Robert is very busy with school, work, volunteering and everything he does, but when we can be together we love it.  
Other than my family I love to travel and I love to eat new foods.  I received a bachelor's degree in Geography and Global Studies from Brigham Young University shortly before Aurora was born.  I love to learn about culture, people and the earth.  I am especially interested in Plate Tectonics (like seriously it makes me very excited),  and I love Greek and Roman mythology.  I love to read fantasy novels and all the classics, watch movies and swim.  I love Disney and I love to go to Disneyland a lot.  One day I hope to travel the world with my husband and family, maybe that's why Robert feels like he needs to be a doctor!  I'm expecting to continue to have a wonderful life!

1 comment:

Mama Mia said...

I read about all of you and I have so much in common. I have 5 daughters. You are all darling and I can just see what your lives have been like. Daughters are wonderful!
I also have one son! Thanks for sharing your lives! I will share your blog with my daughters.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...