Thursday, February 3, 2011

All About Sunee





Hi, I'm Sunee! I'm sister Number#1. I am so lucky to have 6 younger sisters as my best friends. I have loved watching all of them grow into beautiful women. I have been so blessed to be a huge part of their lives. I feel so close to even the youngest sisters, because those are the ones I helped raise!!

I met the Love of My Life, Kyle, in 1995 at BYU!! We were married in the Salt Lake Temple. Life with Kyle is always a fun adventure!! We have 5 amazing kids. Between sports, school, lessons, and life we try to find lots of time to play. We love to camp, hike, bike, run, climb, swim or find any other way to see the world. We love to vacation and especially seeing new places.



Kyle graduated from BYU with a degree in Construction Management and I graduated with a degree in Mathematics. Kyle worked in Commercial Construction for many years before starting his own residential construction company. Kyle is from St. George and with the building booming, we decided to make "Sunny" St. George our home. We have absolutely loved the active lifestyle that comes along with Utah's Dixie's Weather. We have certainly had our ups and downs with the economy, but Kyle continues to please customers with beautiful homes!! In my spare time, I teach Math at Dixie State College. I really enjoy spreading the love of Math to my students!!



With a husband, 5 kids, and a dog, I'm never lonely....but almost always happy. Life is a rich, exciting experience at our house. We all talk loud and laugh a lot!!! I am so grateful for all that I have. I look forward to recording some of my daily experiences, but mostly I look forward to learning from my wonderful sisters.

Have a wonderful day,

Sunee


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...