Monday, August 22, 2011

Back to School

Well, like Judi I have a little more time and sometimes I enjoy having a creative outlet in blogging, so I think I'll keep writing too!  


Things have been a little crazy around our house and that's why I haven't written in a while. You want to hear about it?  Ok, here's what we've been up too...

~Finishing the summer semester...lots of tests, projects and reports

~Trying to have a summer despite having school, work and all those volunteering hours
Robert and Aurora at the 24th of July parade
~Studying for the MCAT and applying to MD and DO schools (goodbye hard earned money!)

~Going to the fun Lewis family reunion, and going on lots and lots of 4 wheeler rides!
Me and Aurora waiting for our turn on the 4 wheeler
~Working on growing a baby...That's right, if you hadn't heard, Baby #2 is coming our way in February!  I've been way sick, so that's probably the real reason for not writing, but oh well!

~Last but not least, Robert starting the fall semester!  (wait wasn't he just going to school?  where was the break?!?)
Classic first day pic
I hope the first day of school goes well for all of you and your "baby's" no matter how old they are!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...