Sunday, May 1, 2011

Easter Decorations





Another Krazy day with Katie!



I wanted to share with you some of our Easter stuff. First my favorite Easter decorations. I love Scentsy and my new Easter Scensty warmer. I had to match my decorations to my new warmer (which my husband can't understand).







This warmer is called "Dotty" isn't it cute! I found a cute Easter sign that has the same yellow and brown.





I must say I love tulips. I found these beautiful tulips at Trader Joe's and could not resist. BEAUTIFUL!!




Here are my cute kids on Easter Morning.






Another thing we love in our house is to decorate Easter Eggs.





My husband takes this to a new level. He spend 1 1/2 hours decorating six eggs. I must say they were really good......but 90 minutes!!! WOW!!!!! My kids love it too.







This pictures doesn't do his eggs justice. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter and had some cute decorations. It is all about the decorations right? Just kidding Easter is really all about Jesus and His Resurrection. I am so thankful! Click here to see more about it.

http://lds.org/pages/his-sacred-name-an-easter-declaration?lang=eng&query=easter

2 comments:

Em Russ said...

love your yellow scentsy warmer. One of these days I am going to get one from you! So cute!

Rindi said...

So cute, Katie! I love how Dan gets into it too! Cute scentsy warmer. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...