Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Walmart



Another Krazy Tues. with Katie



I just want to say I love Walmart. We go there many times a week. I can walk around and look at everything from plants, decorations, toys, clothes and food. My 4 year old and I shop for hours sometimes. She brings her own cart and pushes it around and all the senior citizens think she is sooo cute (which she is). The only problem with her own cart is that she thinks she can put whatever she wants into her cart and I have to buy it. We always have to make a compromise.




Even my puppy Prime likes Walmart. He sits in his bag in the cart and is so happy. He watches everyone and never makes a peep. I think it is so adorable.






So if you are lonely or bored just go to Walmart. :)

4 comments:

Millie said...

I didn't know you had a bag for Prime! That is so cute. I would love to just be able to walk around and look at Walmart, unfortunately it is in a rather scary part of town so we never go. Lizzie is so cute with the cart too.

Em Russ said...

That cart is hilarious! I'm sure she gets lots of attention!! And Millie... I thought you were anti Walmart...

Rindi said...

LOVE Lizzie...LOVE Prime....so darn cute! I love Walmart too! You have two cute little partners to shop with!
Love, Rindi

Anonymous said...

Katie, I loved the pictures. I took Lizzie shopping while you were in Hawaii. We took her cart and had a great time. Some other little kids wanted her cart and cried to their mom's. It didn't bother Lizzie though, she just kept shopping. I wasn't brave enough to take Prime though.

Have a great day shopping. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...