Thursday, March 3, 2011

This last month my oldest girl turned eight and was baptized. It was a very special day. She was so excited and so were we. I can’t believe she is that old.



Kamree has been such a special daughter. From the moment that I found out I was pregnant she has been a delight. The night before she was to get baptized my husband asked her some questions about the church. I was so proud of her. She knew so much and was so mature with her answers. His last question was, Who is making you get baptized? Her answer blew me away because I was thinking she would say us or the prophet......nope she said, “ No one is making me get baptized it is my choice.”








There are moments is life where your heart swells with love for someone. My heart was so full that night. I love kamree so much and I am so proud of her. She is such an example to me and her sisters. Since we live in St. George and most of our family and friends did not get to come I wanted to share it today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stalee, thanks for sharing with us Kamree's baptism. I felt so bad to miss it. It is nice to see the pictures. Now you know how I felt the day your were baptized. I love you and your sweet little family. Love, Mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...